Trucker Insurance

If you are in need of commercial truck insurance we are here for you.  Whether you are in need of coverage for one truck, or a company who uses a fleet of trucks, we have your covered.  We know that no commercial trucking business is alike so we will make sure to tailor your insurance policy to your business needs.  We will also be here to assist you with certificates of insurance, claims, and any questions you have.  We also have multiple companies that offer truck insurance so we will quote your policy to make sure you are getting the best coverage at the lowest rates.  

Coverages include:

  • Commercial truck liability insurance
  • Physical damage coverage
  • Uninsured/underinsurance motorists coverage
  • Truck cargo coverage

In addition to these coverages, you will have many other options as we structure your policy to cover your specific needs. 

Types of Commercial Truck Insurance Include:

  • Semis (tractor-trailers or 18-wheelers)
  • Dump Trucks
  • Garbage Trucks
  • Car Haulers and auto trailers
  • Tow Trucks
  • Flatbed Trucks
  • Tank Trucks
  • Box Trucks

If you do not see what you are looking for listed above, call your local Brocker Karns & Karns office and we will be happy to find coverage for any of your insurance needs.